Tuesday 31 May 2011

School Visits...

Best Blogger Tips
The last few days have been hectic, but rewarding with school visits and the Reading Matters conference. To celebrate the fantastic new library at Toorak College, Mt Eliza, I worked with the gorgeous Year 8 girls. We talked about Finding Darcy, which the girls study next term and did writing exercises. What a talented group of writers!
Thank you to the girls and to the wonderful library staff, especially a childhood friend, Sue, who I reconnected with, for your support and for spoiling me.
Today I've been to a much smaller , but just as enjoyable, school - Koroit and District PS where we talked about ideas and how to turn them into stories.
Now I need to finish my last assignment for this semester - more about Reading Matters later.

No comments:

Post a Comment