Each night before I go to sleep, I list at least five things that I'm grateful for. Some days the list fills a page, other days reaching five can be a challenge. (You know the days!).
My diary is nothing flash - a spiral bound notebook - and the entries are often scrawled and are always simple.
So today I thought I'd list a few things I'm grateful for, in no particular order...
- Calls and messages from friends to say,'Thinking of you!'
- Our resident frog's song during the drizzle.
- My two year-old niece's comment 'It's my birthday next week. Don't forget!'
- My daughter's delightful laugh, nearly always provoked by my husband's sense of humour.
- My brother's hilarious Facebook posts.
- My nephew's delight at finding green and purple berries on a bush.
- Footy starts this week!!
- Ideas coming together on the page.
- Blue skies (just looked out my window)