Sunday 9 October 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Best Blogger Tips
There has been so much going on during September and October -  school visits, finishing off two books, family stuff, footy finals (sniff..) and catching up with friends. Life has been terrific, but crazy hectic.
Pan's Whisper is out and the first review is terrific, which is always a relief and something to be grateful for.

During the school holidays I have been busy with edits on Forget Me Not, which will be released around January (more to come later) and my darling husband has been creating a bright new website for me. Have a peek - same old address, but a fresh new look. Love to hear your thoughts.

I'm planning on blogging on my site, so will abandon this blog soon. Look forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment